Property of the week: A stunning family home, including TWO self contained holiday lets
The beautiful home on Coursing Batch also offers an income opportunity with two holiday lets.
By Emma Dance
27th Oct 2022 | Property of the Week
This most unique period home is brought to the market following an extensive period of renovation. The main house retains numerous features, offers open plan living and is fitted with floor to ceiling windows which promote extensive southerly views. The first floor accommodation features an impressive family bathroom and two bedrooms, the larger bedroom enjoys its own private balcony. There are two detached holiday lets which have proven very popular with guests. They benefit from independent access and well presented accommodation set over two floors. The landscaped gardens offer numerous raised seating areas enhancing the the stunning views.
- Stunning period home featuring two SELF CONTAINED holiday lets
- Numerous original features including exposed brick walls and open fires
- Balcony offering superb views across adjoining countryside
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- Sympathetically renovated throughout
- Short walk to Glastonbury Tor and Chalice Well gardens
- Landscaped gardens with secluded seating areas
- Freehold & Council Tax Band C
The home is on the market with Cooper and Tanner for £575,000.